The following are the terms and conditions for use of the sledshot.com member services including member account, instant messaging, photo and video uploads, press releases, discussion board, classifieds publishing, event postings, eCommerce transactions, referral emails and or any other future service offered from time to time on the sledshot.com website (each feature individually and collectively referred to as the "Service"). Please read them carefully. This Service is provided to individuals who are at least 18 years old or minors who have parental permission to open and maintain a membership. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE ("TOS"). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
1. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
To open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the Registration Form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and nickname. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify sledshot.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
2. MEMBER CONDUCT
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to sledshot.com that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of other sledshot.com members.
• Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about other members without their consent.
• Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, through password mining or any other means.
• Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. sledshot.com has no obligation to monitor the Service or any user's use thereof. However, sledshot.com reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links included within the Service may let you leave the Service website
("linked sites"). The linked sites are not under the control of sledshot.com and sledshot.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. sledshot.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by sledshot.com of the site or any association with their operators.
sledshot.com may terminate your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. sledshot.com may also terminate or suspend your account for inactivity, which is defined as failing to sign-in to the Service for an extended period of time, as determined by sledshot.com. Upon termination of the Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases. If you wish to terminate your account, your only recourse is to discontinue the use of the Service.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE, MEMBER POLICIES
sledshot.com reserves the right to change the TOS or policies regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the TOS on this Web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the TOS. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
It is the express will of the parties that this agreement and all related documents have been drawn up in English. C'est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rédigés en Anglais.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Service are: Copyright © 2008, Sledshot Services, Golden, British Columbia, Canada, all rights reserved.